Registration and Billing for OPD
Every patient who wishes to avail of the various services in YSK Hospital has to get registered. This is a one-time event which gives you a permanent UHID number. Registration and billing counters are present on the GROUND FLOOR near the OPD. The patient needs to pay for appointments and all other services prior to availing the same.
For appointments, please contact us on (91-240) 2489222/
Accidents and Emergency
Our emergency department works around the clock. In case of any emergency, contact the casualty medical officer on
(91-240) 2489444 / +91 7774046722
We have three fully equipped ambulances available for transporting patients to and from the hospital. For availing this service, please contact us on (91-240) 2489444 / +91 7774046722
- Reservations can be made for bed classes (twin and above), operation theatres and daycare procedures.
- The admissions desk in the main lobby will collect your deposit according to the class of admission and take your booking.
- We accept only cash or MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards.
- The surgical bookings are confirmed by the admission department a day prior to surgery
- All direct admissions to any intensive care unit are accepted at a bed/class of twin sharing or above.
- While all efforts will be made to give you a bed/class of your choice, this may not always be possible.
- Only a surgeon/consultant can authorise cancellation or postponement of a surgery on medical grounds and authorise a refund. Please contact the admission counter for all issues related to cancellation.
- Please bring along personal toiletries, slippers/footwear.
- Keep some cash for miscellaneous purposes or in case of an emergency. Please safeguard your valuables and mobile phone.
- The hospital will not be liable for any loss of money or valuables.
- Please do not bring video cameras or other recording devices into the hospital.
- We constantly strive to provide you with a bed/room of your choice but you may face a delay in obtaining an allotment. We regret any inconveniences caused.
- If the bed class or location of your choice is not available at the time of admission, you may give your request to the admissions desk in writing and they will try their best to accommodate your request. We cannot promise a change in bed class or location as this depends strictly on bed availability and clinical condition of the patient.
- One 24 hour attendant, 2 visitors and 1 surgical pass (at the time of surgery) are the only attendant entry passes issued by the admission desk. The admission desk is not obliged to issue extra visitor or attendant passes. Remember-noise levels and visitor borne infections can hinder the recovery of your patient.
- Please keep all passes safely and hand over at the time of discharge as there will be a fine levied for the same.
- Tariffs are subject to revision without prior intimation.
- Emergency tariffs are applicable for services rendered beyond schedule timings.
- International tariffs are applicable to foreign nationals (Not holding INDIAN Passport).
- Emergency charges are applicable on Sundays and public holidays.
- Please get the clearance note singed by the admission desk before any procedure /surgery.
- The bed charge is calculated from 12 noon to 12 noon irrespective of the time of admission.
- Upgrade/downgrade of the class of bed affects your billing.
- When you move up to a higher class, the billing from day one will be as per the higher class.
- When you move down to a lower class, the billing from the day of transfer will be as per the lower class. Change in bed class after admission is done strictly as per bed availability.
- The patient may be transferred to a government/municipal hospital for non-payment or any other administrative reason.
- Interim bill statements will be made available to you on a daily basis. We would appreciate it if the amount accrued to your account is settled within 24 hours
- We request that only one relative be in the room with the patient.
- Visiting hours are between 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Sunday and public holidays.
- Visitors must have visitor passes to go up to the wards.
- During surgery, we provide a single additional pass for a relative.
- Please help in keeping the noise levels low.
- When the patient is shifted to the critical care unit, relatives have to vacate the room.
- Only the billing department processes inpatient payments.