The CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR CHILDREN & NEWBORN BABY CARE at Y.S.K Hospital is a specialized centre dedicated to care of children’s between the age group 0 till 16 years.
The state of the art department has dedicated Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, both being managed by highly experienced Paediatric Intensivists. The department of Baby Care has all the sub specialities under one roof including Neurology, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Asthma and Allergy, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology & Urology. Together with the assistance of other subspecialties, the department has been providing excellent comprehensive care to children. The department is also being supported by other facilities at the hospital, including Blood Bank and Radiology & Imaging departments
- Treatment For Children
- Developmental Issue
- Newborn Problems
A wide range of conditions affecting children ranging from those requiring urgent medical attention to those requiring long term treatment are covered under.General paediatrics. We provide treatment for common childhood conditions such as chicken pox to more serious conditions such as Kawasaki’s disease.
Neonatal & Paediatric Intensive Care
We offer Level III care to newborns upto 28 days of life at the dedicated Neonatal ICU and to children in the Paediatric ICU. In Neonatal ICU, sick newborns are given Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), Phototherapy etc
- Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- Paediatric Oncology
- Neonatal & Paediatric Critical Care
- Paediatric Surgery
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatric Neurology
- Cardiology A dedicated & experienced team of Pediatric Cardiology offer below services at our hospital :
- Neonatal, Pediatric and adult Echo cardiographyincluding extreme Preterm babies to rule out congenital heart disease
- Pediatric Catheter intervention
- ASD, PDA, VSD device closures
- Balloon valvuloplasty for severe aortic and pulmonary valvar stenosis
- Balloon dilatation / stenting for coarctation
- Angiography and Hemodynamic study for complex congenital heart disease
- Arrhythmia clinic for children – syncope work up and management of supra ventricular, ventricular arrhythmias in children especially in postoperative children
- Hypertension clinic for children
- Grown up congenital heart diesease (GUCH) Clinic
- Follow up of children with correced CHDs into adult life as well as evaluation and treatment of adults with CHD
- Pulmonary Hypertension clinic for children
- Acquired Pediatric heart disease clinic
- Like Rheumatic heart disease (RHD), Kawasaki disease, Cardiomyopathy (DCM, HOCM, RCM, ARVD)
- Hematology-Oncology Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Services at YSK Hospital and Research Center provide comprehensive cancer and blood disorder care for children and adolescents. Ourcommitment to providing latest, highly personalized, quality care to children with cancer and blood diseases is total.We understand that children have different needs from adults. Thus, wehave dedicated inpatient and outpatient facilities specifically geared toward the needs of our young patients, who come to usfrom across the country.A multidisciplinary team of physicians, surgeons, resident doctors, nurses, social workers, child psychologist, and administrative staff works in tandem to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care with compassion.Our team is trained to support patients and families at a stressful and alarming point in their life.We also have regular interaction of patients with survivors to boost their confidence and face their ordeal with more hope and positivity. All care is available under one roof leading to seamless coordination, which makes the patient experience less traumatic and more positive. Our services include PICU services, blood bank facilities, pathology, radiology, and allied pediatric subspecialties, along with round the clock trained nurses, resident doctors and intensivists. Patients can be assured that they will get the best available care and treatment. Our specific mission is:
- To deliver the latest therapy for children by a team of experts who are leaders in their respective fields
- To provide personalized care in a comfortingatmosphere that promotes best possible quality of lifefor children and their families
- To use the tools of modern medicine to effectively diagnose childhood cancer and blood disorders
- To quickly translate scientific discovery into better treatments for best possible outcomes
- Nephrology YSK Hospital and Research Centre offers comprehensive care for children with kidney and urinary problems such as blood or protein in the urine. abnormally developed kidneys from birth and kidney failure. Common kidney problems seen in children are nephrotic syndrome, urinary tract infections, reflux, hydronephrosis, blood in the urine, tubular diseases, stones, bedwetting, and kidney failure Outpatient services:
- Complete diagnostic workup in the outpatient department utilizing expert clinical evaluation supported by laboratory investigations, ultrasound ,colour doppler,nuclear scans, CT , MR urography and urodynamic studies as needed.
- Counselling for kidney and urinary tract abnormalities detected in the baby during pregnancy.
- Long term management and counselling for children with chronic kidney disease and chronic renal failure.
- Kidney Biopsy under ultrasound guidance
- Complete range of dialysis services for children under expert guidance from senior pediatricnephrologist , monitored by experienced pediatricintensivists available round the clock and delivered by technicians and nurses experienced in pediatric dialysis. Dialysis services includemanagement of acute renal failure with peritoneal dialysis,hemodialysis , plasma exchange as needed. Advanced modalities such as SLED and CRRT for critically ill children in PICU who have kidney failure. Maintenance hemodialysis and CAPD for children with chronic kidney failure
- Kidney transplantation for children including pretransplant preparation and post transplant care.
- Neurology Pediatric Neurology department and is dedicated to treat children upto the age of 18 years with various pediatric neurological disorders like:
- Migraine & Other type of headaches
- Developmental disorders like ADHD, Autism etc.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Movement Disorders
- Congenital and acute CNS disorders like Meningoencephalitis
- Various encephalopathies
- Traumatic Head injuries
- Pediatric stroke etc.
It is an integral part of general pediatrics,various pediatric subspecialties and neurology department. It works closely with other disciplines like Pediatric Neurosurgery for brain and spine surgery ,radiology department for MRI,CT scan and Sonography of the central nervous system, nuclear department for SPECT ,PET and other modalities ,neurophysiology department for routine and video EEG,EMG, nerve conduction, BERA and VEP ,physiotherapist ,occupational therapist, speech therapist ,clinical psychologist etc. thus forming a multidisciplinary team
- The Department of Paediatric Surgery is a full-fledged unit offering state-of-the-art tertiary care for all surgical problems in newborn, infants, older children and adolescents. The Surgical team is led by senior and experienced Consultants of national and International repute, who have been trained in leading hospitals in India and overseas. The Consultants are backed by a team of competent and qualified Surgical Clinical Associates and Resident doctors. The Service is amply supported by the some of the finest Paediatric Anaesthetists, Intensivist and Nursing staff. Our surgical results, in many difficult surgical conditions and anomalies in children, are comparable to leading Paediatric Surgical centres in the world.
- Peadiatric Icu
- Syringe Pumps
- Baby Warmers
- Phototherapy Units
- State of the art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) equipped with sophisticated technology like CPAP, BiPAP, Phototherapy Machine, Warmers, Ventilators and Multi Para monitor
- State of the art Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) with all the latest and Advanced Facilities
- Cutting edge technology for carrying out various paediatric surgeries at the Operation theatre
- Backed by other specialities, working together to provide comprehensive Baby Care
- Supported by diagnostic department of Radiology & Imaging and Blood Bank
- Newborn Icu
- Childrens Icu
- Paediatric Ward
- Play Area For Kids
- Mothers Feeding Area
- Dr Priyanka Agarwal
- Dr Totla
- Dr Pradeep Rathod