Today’s metropolitan way of life causes various medical problems. It really is sensible to go through a normal checkup regularly to prevent unwanted shocks in your life. Our day-care center serves to the patients those who have gone through a surgery or any other procedure and not required to stay in the hospital.
Our day-care caters all the medical and surgical equipment to handle and ensure the safe environment for our patients receiving any type of chemotherapy or other treatment related to cancer. Our team for daycare is manned with highly experienced and skilled staff.
The therapy will be performed for patients based on scheduled appointments.
Isolation bays have been provided for patients with a known history of transmissible infections
Schedule your appointment! Call: 0240-2489-444
The Dialysis unit at YSK Hospital has many patient beds. It is operational 24X7, all days of the year. The Dialysis will be performed for patients based on scheduled appointments. Isolation bays have been provided for patients having transmissible infection.
The Chemotherapy unit at YSK Hospital is operational from 8 AM to 6 PM timing.The Chemotherapy procedure will be performed based on scheduled appointments. Similar to the Dialysis unit, the structure of open, private and isolation bays has been maintained.
We also have additional rooms for to performing Endoscopy, Lithotripsy, Bronchoscopy and Cystoscopy.
Day care surgeries / procedures
Day Care surgeries are for patients who require a surgical procedure without an overnight admission to the hospital. There are many advantages to a Day Care admission:
- Less time spent in the hospitalL
- Less time lost at work
- The ability to return to a familiar setting for your recovery
The day of your surgery:
Leave all money and valuables at home (including jewellery and keys). Take a shower or bath before you come to the hospital. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Remove all make-up and nail polish. For those patients being discharged home post-operatively a family member or friend must be available to take you home after your procedure. It is important to share all medical information with the Surgical Day Care Unit nurse (i.e.: reaction to medication, anesthesia, difficulty hearing).
- Jaw Surgeries – single jaw procedures
- Upper jaw advancement
- Upper Jaw set back
- Upper jaw impaction ( correction of Gummy smile)
- Lower jaw advancement
- Lower jaw set back
- Segmental upper jaw advancement /set back
- Segmental lower jaw advancement/ set back
- Teeth socket bone fractures
- Conservative management of lower/ upper jaw fracture
- Cysts removal
- Full mouth dental implants placement
- All four third molars surgical removal under general anesthesia
Ear, Nose & Throat:
- Coblation adenoidectomy
- Coblation tonsillectomy
- Coblation adenotonsillectomy
- Micolaryngeal surgery
- Impacted wax removal – one ear/ both ears
- Keratosis ear removal
- DNE and cauterisation of bleeding points in children
- Myringotomy and grommet insertion – one ear / both earsTongue tie release
- Embedded ear/nose stud removal
- Ear lobe repair
- Sebaceous cyst removal
- Sleep endoscopy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair
- Laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair
- Laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic adhesiolysis
- Pilonidal sinus excision
- Diagnostics Laparoscopy
- Diagnostics Hysteroscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy
- ColposcopyLETZ (large loop excision of the transformation zone) / LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- Fresh Embryo Transfer
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Trans vaginal Ovarian Cyst Aspiration
- Proximal Tubal Catheterization
- Cyrocoti of cervix
- IUDI – Intra Uterine Device Inserts
- Laparoscopic Tubal Sterilization
- CT Guided Stereotactic Biopsies of Brain tumors
- Endoscopic 3rd Ventriculostomy for Hydrocephalus
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy / Endoscopic discectomy
- Surgery for Peripheral Nerve Schwanommas
- Surgery for Entrapment Neuropathies
- Anterior Cervical Microdiscectomy with or without fusion- Selected cases only
- Endoscopic excision of Pituitary tumors – Selected cases only
- Mini Craniotomy & excision of Brain tumors – Selected cases only
- MISS (Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery) for Spinal cord tumors – Selected Cases only
- Closed reduction and immobilisation (with or without G.A.), of fractures and dislocations (Supracondylar Humerus)
- Manipulation of: knee, shoulder,
- Corrective cast Congenital Talipus Equino Varus (CTEV)
- Local / Intra articular Hydrocortisone injection and visco supplement injection
- Joint aspirationNeedle biopsy
- Epidural injection
- External fixator removal/application (distal radius)
- Implant removal
- Percutaneous K- wire application (distal radius fracture)
- Wound wash
- Open Biopsy: Infection, tumor
- Excision biopsy: Bursa, ganglion, lipoma
- Contracture release: Polio, Cerebral palsy
- Soft tissue release: Carpal tunnel syndrome, Trigger finger, Tenosynovitis release.
ENDOSCOPY AT YSK HOSPITAL – Gastrointestinal endoscopy procedures.
The department of is Gastroenterology well organized with modern facilities where patients comfort and care are primary objective. We perform various diagnostics and therapeutic gastrointestinal endoendoscopic procedures. Both elective and emergency endoscopic procedures are performed in the department. A pre and post procedural consultation is done for all outdoor and indoor patients by our experts.
- Diagnostic Gastroscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy.
- Endoscopic removal of foreign bodies.
- Endoscopic treatment of bleeding ulcers and varices.
- Endoscopic placement of feeding tubes and stents.
- Endoscopic removal of polyps and dilation for strictures.
- Endoscopic removal of bile duct stones and placement of stents.
- Diagnosis and early treatment of GI cancers.
BRONCHOSCOPY LAB AT YSK HOSPITAL
- Fibroptic bronchoscopy with video scope and BAL
- Trans bronchial needle aspiration
- Trans bronchial biopsy
- Trans-bronchial lung biopsy
- Tracheal stenting
- Endo bronchial glue therapy
- Cauterization and removal of endobronchial growth
- Foreign body removal with Basket
- Medical thoracoscopy for diagnosis and treatment of Pleural diseases