WHAT WE OFFER –
YSK Hospital has established itself as a premier healthcare institute. Our outcomes are comparable with the best institutes globally. The combination of world class infrastructure, cutting edge technology & consultants have enriched our position.
Located in the PRIME LOCALITY OF AURANGABAD is in close proximity to Airport, the hospital is fast becoming the latest destination of choice for international patients from across the world. Surrounding the Hospital are parks, malls, multiplexes and many eateries making it a very convenient location. YSK Hospital also provides a wide range of exclusive services to the international patients, ensuring them of a pleasant and comfortable experience throughout their stay.
Rates will be charged as applicable to overseas patients.
“All foreign patients planning to visit YSK Hospital, Aurangabad for medical/surgical treatment are advised to travel on valid medical visa only. The hospital can provide an invitation letter for medical visa to bonafide patient and one attendant.”
WHY CHOOSE YSK HOSPITAL
High Quality Treatment At Affordable Rates
Our key features
- Level-1: 24-Hour Accident & Emergency Centre
- 55 Critical Care Beds
- State-of-the-art 09 Operating Theatres
- Dedicated Organ Transplant OT
- The Largest Dialysis Centre in Aurangabad with 18 machines
- Patient Relative Accommodation, so that an international patient or his relative does not have to go out of hospital for post discharge follow-up
- State-of-the-art SEMINAR HALL with capacity to accommodate 150 delegates
- Quick and complimentary review of medical reports
- Free airport pickup and drop in AC car or ambulance
- Dedicated patient coordinator to take care of all your requirements
- Language interpreters
- Assistance with visa formalities and other regulatory approvals
- Choice of deluxe suites, single and twin-sharing rooms
- Complimentary stay for one attendant during hospital admission
- Choice of international cuisines to suit your taste
- Dedicated International Patient Lounge: We understand that after travelling all the way to India, patients and their relatives shall seek good assistance regarding the course of action to be taken during their stay. For their comfort, we have built an International Patient Lounge where patients can simply relax for some time and accordingly get further assistance. Here, our International Patient Coordinators will take care of various concerns related to documentations, registration, admission, and accommodation of not only patients but also their relatives.
- Foreign exchange services so that paying in different currencies is never a problem
- Assistance with local SIM card/phone so that you are always connected with your family
- Only hospital to have tastefully appointed in-house guest rooms that keep you close to your patient at all times. Those who seek a hotel,we also assist with choice of budget to star hotels nearby.
- TVs with international entertainment channels
- 24-Hour Pharmacy and Healthcare store ensuring that all medicines are authentic and stored as per the required standards. The store also has a convenience store section catering to your other daily needs like toiletries.
- 24×7 Room service
- Gift and souvenir shop so that you take good memories along with good health
- salon services and spa to spruce you up
- Extensive variety of F&B options – Food Court
- Assistance with local travel and sightseeing within India
- Prayer Hall: An all faith prayer hall for you to offer your prayers to the Almighty
TOP PROCEDURES –
- JOINT REPLACEMENT
- CT CORORNARY ANGIOGRAPHY
- BARIATRIC SURGERY
- LAPROSCOPY/ KEY HOLE SURGERY
- PLASTIC/ COSMETIC SURGERY
- IVF TREATMENTS
- NOSE RESHAPING SURGERY
- HAIR TRANSPLANT
- SPINE SURGERIES
- BRAIN SURGERY
- RECONSTRUCTION SURGERIES
- KIDNEY SURGERY
- CANCER TREATMENTS
FAQ’s for international patients
How can we get an opinion on our patient’s health status from your doctor?
You can email us your queries at email@example.com or alternatively use the online enquiry form. Wherever possible, please mention complete details of your recent reports. A note from your treating doctor would be very helpful. We shall respond to you within one working day with the appropriate specialist doctor’s opinion including treatment plan, cost estimates, and length of stay in hospital and in India.
What should be done to get the necessary appointments?
Our International Patient Coordinator will keep in touch with you and will also assist in scheduling the necessary appointments for you.
How can one know more about the doctors at your hospital?
YSK HOSPITAL uses BEST treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients. This is made possible with our unique Specialists that ensures availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to our hospital. No effort has been spared to scout and bring on board the best medical professionals in various clinical specialties from across the globe. Our doctors are supported by standardised care protocols that aim in delivering consistent patient care. This doctor’s model is KEY in building a successful medical institution. To know more on our Centers of Excellence, Specialties and Specialist, please click here.
Is there any assistance provided to the International Patients for fulfilling the visa formalities?
Once your travel has been finalised, we shall email you a scanned copy of the invitation letter requesting priority medical visa for patient and medical attendant, to be submitted to the Indian High Commission in your country.
Do you assist the International Patients with Airport transfers?
We provide free to and fro transfer facility through AC car or ambulance from AURANGABAD Airport to our hospital. We coordinate the transfer on receiving the concerned patient’s travel itinerary.
What services we can expect once we get to the hospital?
We have a dedicated International Patient Coordinator to ensure your stay is comfortable and hassle-free. our coordinator will provide you with all the necessary assistance required such as priority admission, out-of-turn appointments, billing and foreign exchange assistance, registration with local govt. bodies, availability of local SIM card, visa extensions, travel assistance, hotel accommodation outside the hospital and tour of the city.
What if the visa expires while undergoing treatment at the hospital?
In case of visa expiry, we will help you with the clinical documents stating the condition of the patient and the need for continuing treatment.
What are the modes of payments?
- Cash (Major International Currencies such as USD, GBP, Euro, Omani Riyals, UAE Dirhams)
- Online Bill Payment
- Debit/Credit Cards (VISA and MASTER)
- RTGS (Bank transfer into the hospital account)
What are the communication facilities to get in touch with friends and family while we are at the hospital?
- There are landline phones available in the patient rooms. We can also assist you in purchasing a local SIM card. In addition, we have a fully-equipped Business Centre in the hospital. Our hospital is also WiFi enabled.
What about my caregiver’s accommodation?
- Our inpatient rooms have space for complimentary accommodation of one caregiver.
What should be done in case of any preponing or postponing of flight tickets?
- Our International Patient Coordinator will facilitate the ticket booking, and in addition to this, we also have a travel desk in the hospital that can guide you.
How is the follow-up planned?
- At the time of discharge, you will be given:
- Detailed summary of the hospitalisation including health problems at the time of admission, examination findings, course during hospitalisation, treatment given and procedures performed.
- Comprehensive advice on discharge, including medications, diet and exercise
- All diagnostic test reports.
- The contact details of the treating doctor will be shared so that you and your medical practitioner can keep in touch with him/her.