Registration and Billing for OPD
Every patient who wishes to avail of the various services in YSK Hospital has to get registered. This is a one-time event which gives you a permanent UHID number. Registration and billing counters are present on the GROUND FLOOR near the OPD. The patient needs to pay for appointments and all other services prior to availing the same.
For appointments, please contact us on (91-240) 2489222/
Accidents and Emergency
Our emergency department works around the clock. In case of any emergency, contact the casualty medical officer on
(91-240) 2489444 / +91 7774046722
We have three fully equipped ambulances available for transporting patients to and from the hospital. For availing this service, please contact us on (91-240) 2489444 / +91 7774046722
- Reservations can be made for bed classes (twin and above), operation theatres and daycare procedures.
- The admissions desk in the main lobby will collect your deposit according to the class of admission and take your booking.
- We accept only cash or MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards.
- The surgical bookings are confirmed by the admission department a day prior to surgery
- All direct admissions to any intensive care unit are accepted at a bed/class of twin sharing or above.
- While all efforts will be made to give you a bed/class of your choice, this may not always be possible.
- Only a surgeon/consultant can authorise cancellation or postponement of a surgery on medical grounds and authorise a refund. Please contact the admission counter for all issues related to cancellation.
- Please bring along personal toiletries, slippers/footwear.
- Keep some cash for miscellaneous purposes or in case of an emergency. Please safeguard your valuables and mobile phone.
- The hospital will not be liable for any loss of money or valuables.
- Please do not bring video cameras or other recording devices into the hospital.
- We constantly strive to provide you with a bed/room of your choice but you may face a delay in obtaining an allotment. We regret any inconveniences caused.
- If the bed class or location of your choice is not available at the time of admission, you may give your request to the admissions desk in writing and they will try their best to accommodate your request. We cannot promise a change in bed class or location as this depends strictly on bed availability and clinical condition of the patient.
- One 24 hour attendant, 2 visitors and 1 surgical pass (at the time of surgery) are the only attendant entry passes issued by the admission desk. The admission desk is not obliged to issue extra visitor or attendant passes. Remember-noise levels and visitor borne infections can hinder the recovery of your patient.
- Please keep all passes safely and hand over at the time of discharge as there will be a fine levied for the same.
- Tariffs are subject to revision without prior intimation.
- Emergency tariffs are applicable for services rendered beyond schedule timings.
- International tariffs are applicable to foreign nationals (Not holding INDIAN Passport).
- Emergency charges are applicable on Sundays and public holidays.
- Please get the clearance note singed by the admission desk before any procedure /surgery.
- The bed charge is calculated from 12 noon to 12 noon irrespective of the time of admission.
- Upgrade/downgrade of the class of bed affects your billing.
- When you move up to a higher class, the billing from day one will be as per the higher class.
- When you move down to a lower class, the billing from the day of transfer will be as per the lower class. Change in bed class after admission is done strictly as per bed availability.
- The patient may be transferred to a government/municipal hospital for non-payment or any other administrative reason.
- Interim bill statements will be made available to you on a daily basis. We would appreciate it if the amount accrued to your account is settled within 24 hours
- We request that only one relative be in the room with the patient.
- Visiting hours are between 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Sunday and public holidays.
- Visitors must have visitor passes to go up to the wards.
- During surgery, we provide a single additional pass for a relative.
- Please help in keeping the noise levels low.
- When the patient is shifted to the critical care unit, relatives have to vacate the room.
- Only the billing department processes inpatient payments.
During your stay
- Consumption of alcohol, cigarettes, chewing gum and tobacco, as well as spitting, is strictly prohibited.
- A hygienic environment is essential for your health. Help us maintain our standards.
- Keep the toilets clean and dry.
- Use the dustbins for disposal of any waste.
- Housekeeping of In-patient rooms is done thrice a day; in case you need any additional assistance please place the “Housekeeping” tag on your room door.
- We take pride in serving you. Giving tips is prohibited.
- The hospital kitchen is equipped to serve well-balanced vegetarian meals.
- Special diets will be served as prescribed by the doctor.
- All meals are planned and their preparation is supervised by trained and competent dieticians.
- No outside food is allowed, either for patients or patient’s attendants.
- All attendant meals have to be either pre ordered at the time of admission or one day in advance for the next day’s meal service
- The food court on the ground floor is functional from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The fine dining restaurant serves both, a la carte and buffet menus, for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner.
Clothes and Linen
- It is mandatory that patients wear hospital clothes.
- The hospital provides washed and clean linen to all patients.
- All patients are provided with bed and bath linen and we encourage the patient attendants to use the linen which we provide. Please avoid bringing in outside linen, as this may cause infection.
- For any additional requirement of linen, you may contact the ward nurse.
Facility Management Services
- In case of any electrical faults with light switches, A/C, TV, etc., or plumbing items like showers, flushes etc., please inform the nurse on duty for assistance.
- Please do not attempt to shift or repair any electrical item.
- Do not touch the oxygen and suction pump equipment.
- Do not change the setting of the thermostat knobs.
- The windows are locked. Do not attempt to open them.
- Use of mobile phones is restricted in patient related areas.
- Discharge of the patient will be authorised as per the doctor’s opinion.
- In case the patient/relative wishes to be transferred to another hospital or be sent home against the advice of the doctor, the patient/relative would be required to sign a ‘Discharge against Medical Advice’ declaration and the hospital will not be held responsible for any change in the patient’s condition, thereafter.
- Your Summary Report/Discharge Card will be given to you by the floor staff at the time of discharge.
- Please submit the visitor passes at the billing department or you will be charged Rs.1000/-( Per Pass )
- Any refund above Rs.10, 000/- will be paid by cheque within a period of one week.
- All outgoing telephone calls (LOCAL/STD/ISD) will be charged in the final bill.
- Children are not allowed as visitors in the hospital.
This is a welcome appraisal of our services. The ward nurse will issue a feedback form at the time of discharge. Please do take the time to let us know how we can serve you better.
All reports can be collected from the report dispatch centre on the ground floor.
- The OPD is functional between 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and between 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on Saturday.
- KINDLY CALL ON +91 7774046726 FOR OPD CONSULTATION FEES & APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
- Blood Bank
- Accident & Emergency Unit
With its best-in-class acoustics and in-house banqueting facilities, the SEMINAR HALL is geared to host medical conferences and clinical workshops. Equipped with latest technology, the Centre has the ability to link the hospital with other national and international institutions with real-time video conferencing. The Centre has a capacity to host up to 150 participants.
For further information, please e-mail us at email@example.com
At YSK Hospital, we have a Food Court along with a Juice Centre and a Subway Outlet that serves a mix of regional and international dishes.
At YSK Hospital, the pharmacy services are available for 24 hours. Our pharmacy ensures that all medicines are authentic and stored as per the required standards
In House ATM
The ATM facility is available at two places on the ground floor of the hospital – one outside the food court and next to Administration department.
Wi Fi Service
Our hospital is Wi Fi enabled. The prepaid vouchers are available 24 hours at the pharmacy.
The house phones, which would connect you to inpatient rooms, are available outside the Food Court on the ground floor.
An ‘all faith’ prayer room is situated on the ground floor.
The Gift Shop
The gift shop on the ground floor showcases a wide range of collection ranging from cards, soft toys and showpieces to books, paintings and many other accessories for you to choose from for a friend or family member who is recuperating in the hospital that will brighten their spirits and help ease their recovery.
Types of rooms
The tastefully designed luxurious deluxe suite affords all amenities, designed to cater to the comforts of patients and the accompanying relatives. The terrace views are very relaxing. Besides 24/7 room service, all entertainment and communication needs like TV with multiple channels, fridge, Wi-Fi facility, direct dialling and two-way nurse call system are available.
The patient and relative can stay in the suite with amenities like separate rooms for both, access to terrace, separate bathrooms, separate TVs with multiple channels, fridge, Wi-Fi facility, direct dialling, two-way nurse call system, personal safe and many more facilities for total comfort.
Single rooms are self-contained with bathroom, sofa-cum-bed for a relative, TV with multiple channels, fridge, direct dialling, two-way nurse call system and personal safe.
Room shared by two patients. Each patient’s relative has a separate couch and one TV with multiple channels, direct dialling, two-way nurse call system and personal safe.
Our general ward rooms are three, four or five bedded units (unlike dormitory rooms). Each unit has a TV with multiple channels, direct dialling, two-way nurse call system for each patient and personal safe for each patient.
Isolation Rooms, are basically single rooms where patients are admitted to prevent cross infections. There are two types – Positive Pressure Room & Negative Pressure Room. Positive Pressure Rooms are used to accommodate patients who are at risk of contracting infections very easily, whereas Negative Pressure Rooms are used to accommodate patients who may be infected and may spread infections to others.
Patient & Family Rights And Responsibilities
As a patient, you have the right………………….
- To receive quality health care in a safe, clean environment without discrimination because of race, age, colour, religion, nationality, culture, ethnicity, language, disability, sex or manner of payment.
- To be fully informed, before or during admission, of the services available at this hospital.
- To be fully informed on the expected approximate cost of the treatment at the time of admission.
- To be treated with dignity, respect and courtesy in a non-judgmental and non-threatening manner and with consideration to the special preferences, psychosocial, spiritual and personal values, beliefs, cultural and religious needs.
- To be respected for personal dignity and privacy during examination, procedures and treatment, transport and to be free from all forms of abuse, neglect or harassment.
- To be informed of your diagnosis, medical condition and treatment in understandable language.
- To be informed of the risks, benefits and alternatives of proposed treatment.
- To be informed and involved in decisions that affect your care, health status, services, treatment or outcomes.
- To knowledgeably refuse any care, diagnostic procedure and treatment after the consequences of refusal have been explained.
- To seek a second opinion regarding clinical care if they wish, from within or outside the hospital.
- To expect the confidentiality of your identifiable health information is maintained except for those required by laws and regulations.
- To give informed consent before surgery, anaesthesia, procedural sedation, blood transfusion and other invasive, high risk procedures and treatment and initiation of any research protocol.
- To be informed on how to voice a complaint to express concerns, complaints, violation of your rights and/or a grievance to your providing hospital personal.
You may contact or write to: YSK Hospital, Dr. Y. S. Khedkar Marg, N- 6 Cidco, Aurangabad . 431001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a patient, it is your responsibility…………….
- To provide correct and complete demographic information including full name, age, address, telephone number and e-mail ID.
- To provide complete and accurate information about your health, including your previous medical history and all the medications you are taking, all records of previous investigations and treatment and of allergic reactions especially sensitivity to any drug.
- To treat the hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- To follow instructions and advice, understanding that you must accept the consequences if you refuse treatment.
- To pay hospital bills as promptly to meet the financial obligations arising from your care.
- To follow the hospital rules and regulations.
- To maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- To avoid bringing valuables to the hospital as hospital is not responsible for protecting your belongings.
- To be considerate and cooperative.
- To respect the rights and property of others.
- To keep your scheduled appointments, or let us know if you are unable to keep them.
- To avoid speaking or behaving in a manner that disturbs other patient(s).