The Diagnostic Radiology department has a body of work impressive in both complexity and volume. In addition to the clinical services offered, the department remains committed to Academic Radiology. The department has state of the art equipment dual source 128 SLICE multi-detector CT SCAN , Digital Mammography, Bone Mineral Density, DEXA scan , Ultrasonography (USG) , Colour Doppler, Digital Xray , & PACS
The entire team of specialty Radiology consultants have extensive experience and training. The radiology department works closely with the referral physician and surgeon as a part of the multidisciplinary treatment of various diseases
CT SCAN –GE Healthcare Optima CT660 128-slice axial
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.^
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.++
- Efficient imaging at an optimized dose.
- Comfortable for patients of all ages and virtually all sizes.
- Serves a broad range of applications — cardiac, angiography, brain, chest, abdomen, orthopedic, and more.
- Advanced CT workflow innovations improve efficiency and streamline operations.
- Scalable, modular design offers ease of service.
- Sleek, compact footprint fits smaller spaces.
-It is a completely independent mammography unit allowing clinicians to obtain high quality images while expediting patient throughput.
-It is suitable both for all the in depth studies of the breast as well as for “screening” programs carried out always with utmost accuracy.
- Lunar Prodigy efficiently provides you with accurate bone mineral density (BMD) and other body composition analyses. Prodigy’s advanced features not only help your DXA scanning process flow with ease, but they also help enable you to manage your patient data and business more effectively.
- When compared to other manufacturers of DXA devices, GE Lunar DXA densitometers perform scans at a lower dose1, while still achieving higher precision2. A comparison of the technical specifications shows that Hologic** bone densitometers utilize 4 to 25 times radiation of the Prodigy* Advance.