We at YSK hospital believe in family centred care. Special arrangements and facilities have been provided to friends and relatives visiting to the patients
Do’s & Dont’s:
- Please avoid making noise, can cause inconvenience to other patients.
- Children below 12 years of age not allowed to visit the patient.
- Visitor’s Lounges are for the use of multiple visitors; please be respectful for spaces with others.
- We recommend to use hand sanitizer to keep family safe.
- Cell phones are prohibited in some areas. Ask your nurse if you have questions regarding the same.
- Flowers and outside food are not permitted.
- In the interest of patient’s health, do not visit with an infectious disease, such as a cold or flu.
- One attendant can stay with the patient 24X7 on the attendant pass.
- Visitors will be allowed only during the visiting hours.
- Our visiting hours are: 11 AM TO 12.30 P.M & 3 P.M-5 P.M.
- Parking is available to the family visitors of patients.
- Cafeteria is available for all visitors to have refreshment within hospital premises.